The girl in the closet: Nylon addiction

Nylon addiction

Pantyhose addiction

Although it may not seem like it, there are many women who love pantyhose, and I am one of them. Yes, I love wearing pantyhose.

I am a nylon addict

I must admit that I have a huge fetish for sheer nylon hosiery of all kinds. The sensation when I caress my legs wrapped in nylon is indescribable, its softness, its texture. It's complicated to describe it.
  
Beautiful woman in sheer black tights and black pumps 
 
My fetish drives me to wear some nylon garment every chance I get: stockings and garter belts for my sexiest lingerie garments, thigh-high stockings, pantyhose.

Specially for pantyhose.

That is the power of pantyhose on me.
 
 

I am a pantyhose addict

By now you must have realized that I am addicted to pantyhose. I enjoy pantyhose. For me, pantyhose represent the ultimate expression of femininity and sex appeal. They are the perfect accessory to make beautiful legs look silky and smooth.

 
When I don't wear them I feel naked. I need to feel the touch of nylon caressing my legs. The feeling of wearing hosiery is as if your legs receive a soft and delicious hug. Pantyhose lovers will perfectly understand this feeling.

Sexy woman wearing pantyhose
 
Wearing pantyhose with dresses or skirts makes me feel feminine and sexy allowing me to show off my legs fearless, feeling all eyes on her, hypnotized.

Pretty woman in a LBD with sheer black tights and black heels

Seeing another normal women who love wearing pantyhose on the street in day to day life, detonates all sorts of fantasies in my imagination. Fantasies that I keep in my memory simply to entertain myself in my leisure time.

My senses are so fine-tuned that I feel the pantyhose every time they are near me.

When I cross paths with another woman who also wears them, and we look at each other and smile, we share that not so secret pleasure of the nylon rubbing on our skin knowing perfectly well what the other feels when she wears pantyhose.


I try to wear nylons of some kind practically all the time. My nylon addiction drives me to wear them also with jeans and pants.


Wearing pantyhose under my pants or jeans makes me feel the same feeling I get when I wear my sexiest lingerie: like I'm hiding a naughty little secret.

Nowadays, stockings, tights and pantyhose are part of every feminine intimate wardrobe and have become a symbol of sensuality and feminine power... or is there someone who can take their eyes off a beautiful pair of legs wrapped in pantyhose? 


Pantyhose, those delicate and feminine lingerie garments that are a must in every closet, help enhance feminine beauty by enhancing a woman's legs and helping to make the hips firmer.

I have loved stockings since my childhood. It is one of the sexiest and most sensual garments a woman can wear. Feeling its soft texture on the skin is one of the most wonderful sensations.


For some, lingerie is a feminine weapon of seduction. Pantyhose fall into this category. You always have to have something to show under your clothes, and pantyhose on your legs always gives others a good idea of what they will find above.

Plus the fact that you know yourself that you are wearing sensual and delicate lingerie and hosiery will always help to boost your self-esteem and make you feel more beautiful and confident.


Wearing pantyhose makes me feel incredibly special, impossibly beautiful and the complete embodiment of all that is feminine in me.

I love caressing my pantyhose-clad legs.


Pantyhose definitely contribute to increasing a woman's attractiveness. Even women who don't wear them know this. And the reason lies not only in the feminine look that these sexy garments confer.

Touching, seeing or even smelling the soft, silky fabric of pantyhose and stockings generates sensations and a sensual and flirtatious attitude, both for the women who love pantyhose and for the people around us who enjoy the spectacle of pretty women in pantyhose and stockings.

Women wearing pantyhose

There are no more sexy women wearing pantyhose. This is a recurring complaint among many men.

This may have some truth to it depending on where you live.

While women certainly don't want to wear pantyhose all the time for whatever reason, and there are certainly good reasons not to, it is also true that sometimes there is nothing wrong with wearing pantyhose.

I love pantyhose and I wear them whenever I get the chance and I do think there should be more women wearing pantyhose, but not as an imposition but rather as a way to please their partners whom they surely love.


I know that nice legs in pantyhose are like an eye magnet, no one can take their eyes off them.

Some women may look at them with a certain amount of disdain, and I understand them, but deep down inside they know they would look great wearing them.


It feels great to be the center of attention when you wear pantyhose or stockings.

All of us girls know that you can accomplish certain things in the proper attire that would otherwise be more difficult to achieve. And pantyhose and heels are two accessories that allow you to do just that.
 
 
 
There will be people who will give false moral reasons for not doing it but in reality it will be more jealousy than anything else. And they know it.

I am also a stockings addict

There are also many stocking lovers in the world and I'm one of them.
 
It is difficult to describe the set of sensations and feelings I have when I put on stockings and heels. I love stockings and I don't know why, although it doesn't really matter.

Wearing lace stockings, as well as wearing pantyhose, is a guilty taste. One of those that arise from prejudice or fear of making a fool of oneself. One of those that are enjoyed precisely because they do not correspond to the place we are supposed to occupy, to the image that others have of us.


Wearing sexy garments like stockings makes you feel like a beautifully wrapped gift just waiting to be opened.

As a woman, wearing stockings brings out my inner femininity, even if I don't wear them just for my lover.

In my case, wearing seductive lace stockings is reserved only for the owner of my sighs. Sorry if I disappointed any of you but at least you can still fantasize about how sensual my legs look covered with nylon stockings.


Women wearing nylons on every possible occasion, that's the way things should be.

Nylon in the form of stockings and pantyhose has long been with us attracting those eager sighs, mesmerized glances, suggestive rubs, ardent scratches and the exalted caresses of lovers, and I expect this to continue for many years to come.

Hopefully in the near future all of us women will once again enjoy the sensuality of wearing nylons.

65 comments:

  1. Nothing better than pantyhosed legs of nice and beautiful women. Shiny and sheer quality . I prefer Wolford neon 40 👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I love pantyhose on beautiful women shiny tan look sexy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Si es muy excitante admirar un par de piernas y pies en unas pantymedias brillantes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exiting seing girls wearing pantyhose, we need girls like you to enjoy wear pantyhose and stockings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love ladies in pantyhose and heels

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love the girls that are wearing suntan pantyhose me personally I think they are wearing Wolford pantyhose because there's only one pantyhose that I know that gives up that much shine and makes women legs look flawless that would be Wolford

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gaby, stunning photo's

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some great shots of nylons. Pure bliss

    ReplyDelete
  9. All shots are incredibly sexy & 🔥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous legs in pantyhose just more amazing. Not many women like you. A dream for a Pantyhose fetish like me 😘😁😁🔥🦵

    ReplyDelete
  11. Me fascinan las mujeres con pantyhose, pero muy a mi pesar a mi esposa no les gustan., Hasta las odia ya me dijo que no las quería usar más, que me fuese bcon mi gusto a otro lado!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Que bueno que te gusten las pantimedias y que mal que a tu esposa no. Pero piensa que al final te casaste con ella por otras cosas que no tienen nada que ver con las pantimedias. Complácela en las cosas que le gustan y es posible que ella esté un poco más abierta a complacerte a ti también. Suerte.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Do you sleep in pantyhose too?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes, sometimes, especially when the weather is cold.

    ReplyDelete
  15. There is nothing more sexy than a woman wearing stockings and heels

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jeg elsker også strømpebukser og bruger dem selv dagligt og kunne slet ikke undvære dem.jeg har den samme følelse som du når jeg iføre mig strømpebukser.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love cross dressing men in sexy shiny pantyhose. I especially love how your package feels

      Delete
  17. 😍 NO outfit is complete or perfect without pantyhose or stockings❣️ 💞💗💘

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you Gaby for posting so many attractive ladies in their pantyhose. Gaby, do you prefer wearing pantyhose or stockings? xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you. I prefer pantyhose but I like both

    ReplyDelete
  20. How do you feel about men wearing silky pantyhose?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Anyone should be able to enjoy the delights of nylon, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most definitely

      Delete
    2. I love wearing hose. Love the bulge it creates.

      Delete
    3. I agree 100% why shouldn't men enjoy the feel of these amazing garments

      Delete
    4. I do I've been wearing pantyhose since I was little. I'm so in love with them I don't know what it is. I wish every women would wear them.
      All the time. I wear mine 4-5 days a week. I like reinforced toes the best.

      Delete
    5. Great pictures! Whenever I see a woman in pantyhose, I always make it a habit to compliment them how great they look. I am a male and love to wear pantyhose as much as I can, even to bed. The way they cling to your legs they feel so good. Silky, soft and sexy all at the same time.

      Delete
    6. I think everyone can enjoy the feeling of nylon. I agree with Gaby that it is such an incredible feeling and a true pleasure to wear them!!!

      Delete
  22. I love women who wear pantyhose

    ReplyDelete
  23. Adoro que las mujeres complementen su belleza usando pantimedias y tacones. Creo que son los mejores aliados de la mujer y realzan la feminidad. En lo personal me fascina verlas lucir sus piernas usando pantimedias, falda y tacones altos. Además creo que el verlas jugar con sus tacones descalzandose y volviéndose a calzar da un plus extra que las hace más sexys

    ReplyDelete
  24. I LOVE your style & EVERY single picture here posted by you ❤❤❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  25. ŞULE

    Bende külotlu çorap giymeyi çok seven bir kadınım.yaz kış her zaman bacaklarımda ince külotlu çorap oluyor.Benim için en öenmli aksesuar .O olmassa kendimi rahat hissedemiyorum.Denize giderken bile giyiyorum.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Loved nylon since I was 4, that's 65 years. You should try them with leotards.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Like I've said before, a woman with gorgeous legs & thighs will always look good, appealing, sexy, desirable in nylons & high heels! Hmmmm! Hmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Since I started wearing pantyhose, guys constantly are asking me out!! My sex life is also 1,0000% better. Gosh, I wish I would of known before just how much pleasure I was missing out on. I enjoy puting my man in them to, but its hard to find guys who want to do this. They really do have alot of power

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You wouldn't have to twist my arm.

      Delete
    2. Jennifer, Feel free to message me. I would love to find a lady that was open to us wearing pantyhose together.

      Delete
    3. I’ll wear pantyhose for you anytime 😍

      Delete
  29. I love wearing Pantyhose everyday

    ReplyDelete
  30. Jennifer I agree with you.pantyhose on women rock.
    Keep wearing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Please woman of today's generation start wearing pantyhose everyday. Thank you to all the woman who already do.

      Delete
  31. Gaby, I am so glad I read this blog because I felt like I was the only nylon addict out there. I feel like I have connected with you on so many levels. I don't wear nylons, of course, but I have been admiring females that wear them -- probably since I was 11. I didn't choose the addiction, it chose me. Sadly, in the city where I live, nylons and pantyhose fell out of fashion in the late 1990s. My life has been only a shell of what it was since then. Seeing nylon-clad legs is a sexual stimulus, but it also tells me a lot about a woman. My mantra is: nylons make bad legs look good, good legs look great and great legs look perfect. There is no more feminine article of clothing, except for the brassiere. I hope pantyhose make a comeback soon because it makes my day to see women wearing them. In the meantime, I will continue to view beautiful women with beautiful, well dressed legs on Twitter, where I have found many kindred spirits. Thank you for providing me with uplifting photos and commentary.

    Larry

    ReplyDelete
  32. It's not just a garment for women.
    Also, you've got nowhere near three diamond legs so despite the excellent writing, truth be told - your legs are mediocre at best.
    Three diamond legs, you ain't got em hun xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love watching my GF glossy lipstick mouth glide up and down effortlessly like melted butter up and down my hot sweaty pantyhose feet after a long work day. The way she stareds at The bottom of my tan nylon feet and toes, rubs her face against my silly feet as she smells my pantyhose toes is incredibly sexy

    ReplyDelete
  34. It’s disappointing more women do not wear pantyhose on a regular basis. It makes women look so much more polished, attractive, and confident. That’s just the look, then there’s the feel/sensation and smell as well. It doesn’t matter the outfit, dresses/skirts, with shorts, under jeans or pants it’s always a win! Just like with heels, flats, sneakers, boots, or wedges. It’s sad the dress code of many places and business don’t require pantyhose. It’s also sad that many women go to formal events and weddings with bare legs. More women should be following the pantyhose wearing celebrities like Selma Gomez, Ariana Grande, Victor Justice, Anne Hathaway, and Jennifer Aniston.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree and think Jennifer Aniston is very sexy in panty hose. Bob

      Delete
  35. I live women in pantyhose: they make the women sexy in a lot ways.. I love to caress there pantyhose to me it turns me on.
    Love to chat gabby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree I love to feel the legs of a woman in nylons. It turns me on completely. Love this chat Bob

      Delete
  36. There Is nothing sexier than a woman in stockings and nothing else.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Your comment "wearing nylons on every possible occasion, that's the way things should be" is, how i feel, and wish more ladies were like you xx

    ReplyDelete
  38. Every style from the cheap to the luxurious, oil look to 100 denier just make legs even more gorgeous... And thats before you and the heels xx

    ReplyDelete
  39. I am a man who loves to wear pantyhose

    ReplyDelete
  40. I'm a guy that loves seeing women wearing pantyhose especially beige or suntan pantyhose. I also love wearing suntan pantyhose myself especially when I want to tease myself and play with my pantyhose and stockings to the fullest of pleasure and excitement

    ReplyDelete
  41. when I see matured women in suntan ph, will walk up and get to know them, try every means to know her be it a week or a mo then, then get under her skirt with ph and sniff her and the rest is history

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree with this comment. So sexy

      Delete
  42. i love women wearing panty hose they are so sexy and it makes mw want to touch them

    ReplyDelete
  43. I love women in panty hose. I have since I was a young teenager. Nylons make a woman's legs sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  44. All it seems to take is just a quick flash of a stocking top and the men go wild they remind us of a puppy dog sitting and panting wanting attention add to the mix a pair of high heels along with a tight short skirt or dress and they will sit and beg for ages but husbands beware some of your wives love to tease us girls as well there is no finer taste to a woman then another womans private area shall we say the amount of husbands that have no idea that their wife is getting seen too by the girls he thinks she is on a girls night out if only you knew what went on on those girls nights out as well as a girls only holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Oh so lovely are the legs, feet, ass, and hips of a woman wrapped in soft sheer nylon pantyhose! Oh so lucky they are to be able to feel their magic caress on their skin! I adore women who realize their power, and to bring me to my knees to worship them as the nylon goddess that they are! I feel so utterly powerless as a man when faced with such feminine beauty! I can only fantasize what it is like to feel the soft caress of nylon on smooth feminine skin.

    ReplyDelete
  46. i live women wearing panty hose it makes their legs look so sexy. i love touching the legs of woman in panty hose.

    ReplyDelete