The girl in the closet: What a woman wants after making love

What a woman wants after making love

What a woman wants after making love

You will probably agree with me that, with or without tights, having sex is one of the most wonderful and pleasurable things in life. And it should be just as pleasurable or even more pleasurable after sex.
 

It seems that most men think that when they reach ejaculation, the show is over. Kind of like parking a car: you stop it, turn it off, get out and go about your business.

That definitely doesn't work the same with women.

Women, unlike men, conserve much more energy, maintain their arousal, and therefore feel like doing many more things.

So if you want the sex to be truly memorable, make sure you work a little harder on the after-sales service. Read on for some suggestions.

Beautiful woman wearing a little black dress, black tights and black high heels

Although many believe that the act is over, many of us don't feel the same way and would like to enjoy the moment and the company, say things to each other or not say anything at all, it doesn't matter. What we want is to feel each other's company. You never know if this will lead to a second round.

The best way to continue the game are kisses and caresses after sex, and they are also the best way to open the possibilities to have more sex, which is what we really want.

And if this happens, take it easy, it won't just be about having sex, it will be about making love. 

If you want to tell me about my freckles, ask me about them, you can even kiss them if you wish. Just the thought of you being interested in my body would arouse all kinds of emotions. And if you tell me a little more about yourself and make me feel that you trust me, that would be totally captivating.

And if we just lay there without saying anything, just sharing the moment, that's okay too. That way I will know that I can always feel good by your side during silences or uncomfortable moments.

And in case you haven't understood the above, what we want to feel is that you don't want to be anywhere else in the world, at any other time, but there, with us.

9 comments:

  1. So, So true! I've taken & practiced your advice & it works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely agree with you that women are not over after sex, they want more and this is where my stamina comes in for second round which is very different from first round.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Say Maybe ( More SEX in about 1hr. ? ) Comment on My Comment I could take Constructive Criticism Well. "ALX" SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA alexandersaldana766@gmail.com U. S.A. bye for now text y anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think people should understand that sex isn't broken up into sections, foreplay etc. Lovemaking should be a continuous journey. So called foreplay is very important and something I really love this should lead seamlessly in either lovemaking or fucking, depends if you've decided earlier. When your both sated and exhausted you cuddle up naked with bodies entwined. Note to Women.. men like hugs and cuddles too. This may lead to more lovemaking or probably a satisfied nap.!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The anonymous above was me. Ooooops. I have replied but it won't let me publish !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to continue and I have often tried, kissing, massage, etc. but all she wants is to go have a shower, that is it no more for 2 to 3 months!!! So yes would I love more??? just can't get her interested. What am I doing wrong?

    ReplyDelete