The girl in the closet: Mini dress, tights and high heels

Mini dress, tights and high heels

Mini dress, tights and high heels

Tights are my weakness (I must admit that I have an addiction for nylons) as well as high heels and mini dresses. I also love lingerie, but about that I just can ony tell you how sexy they look on me, since you can only imagine it ๐Ÿ˜Š.


Elegant woman wearing a green dress with sheer black tights and black pumps

Tights and high heels are the perfect complement to match your short dress.

Lovely woman in black tights and dress

Beautiful woman in shiny tights and heels

Women wearing nylons, black mini dress and black high heels

Happy women in tights, high heels and mini dress

Cute woman in heels and tights, wearing a burgundy mini dress

Tights on beautiful female legs unleash the most lustful thoughts possible. No matter their color or design, but mainly how they make the legs look and the sensation they produce to the touch.

I like to see how sexy I look when I combine a tights, mini dress and high heels.

But the conclusion is that tights are irresistibly tempting.

I would love to wear this very short dress and tights with one of the sandals you can see here ๐Ÿ˜.

3 comments:

  1. Bellรญsima, sensual, excitante........๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘™

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are soo dam hot and sexy.
    I would love to be with a woman like you.

    ReplyDelete