The girl in the closet: A good girl

A good girl

A good girl

I am a good girl, even if sometimes I look defiantly like a bad girl.
 
My friends talk a lot about how cute we girls look in tights, especially black tights. And I must say, they're right.
 
I want to confess that I love wearing tights, stockings, garter belts, etc. Sometimes I wish I was like those women wearing nothing but tights.
 
They make me feel super feminine and especially I love the softness and the delicious sensation of tights rubbing over my legs. It is an awesome sensation.


I would like to see all women in tights. We should see in every place girls in suntan tights, or women wearing black tights or black stockings, or hosiery of any color or type.

I do not understand why every time more women decide not to wear them, but apparently more men are wearing them, what is nice. Clothes are for everyone and we should wear what we most like. 

Lovely curvy lady in black tights and heels

If you want any advice or just talk more about the subject, here I will be. Long live feminism in tights.

Ladies wearing bras and tights with her minidress

Here you will see a video about a beautiful Emma Miller showing us a lot of ideas about how to combine tights with your wardrobe. I hope you enjoy this.



I know you like to see pictures of women in tights, so I have left you some pictures of tights, tights, stockings and sandals so you can enjoy the beauty of legs in nylons. Enjoy!!!

Woman wearing a black mini dress with her legs in black tights and heels 
 
Woman wearing a black mini dress, black tights and black heels
 

8 comments:

  1. You are truly beautiful & look terrific . I don’t understand either! Nylons have a tremendous feel to them

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the red stockings you wear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello and thank you for your kind comments. Glad to know that you like my pictures. I hope to hear from you soon again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you ever wear suntan pantyhose?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Очень красивые ножки. Хочется их целовать, полизать ступни обсосать каждый пальчик на ножках

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me Gustan las damas con pantymedias negras

    ReplyDelete