Gaby's Tangled Thoughts: A delightful fantasy
Home
Blog
Short quotes
Women's outfits with tights
Women's footwear and tights
A delightful fantasy
A delightful fantasy
I know this is just a fantasy, but one that I enjoy to much. I really love wearing in short and tight mini skirt and
mini dress, tights and high heels
. Yes, this is a fantasy, a delightful fantasy.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
The Outfit Was Innocent. My Imagination Was Not
What tights, femininity, and fantasy taught me about desire I used to think I liked tights because I liked how they looked. A perfectly reas...
Nylon addiction
Pantyhose addiction Although it may not...
Sandals and tights: 28 ideas to combine them
Sandals and tights: 28 ideas to combine them Wearing tights with open heels is always controversial. On the one hand we have the fashionist...
What a woman wants after making love
What a woman wants after making love You will probably agree with me that, with or without tights, having sex is one of the most...
Tights and Female Empowerment
Tights and Female Empowerment What's the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word " tights" - perhaps an image of...
No comments:
Post a Comment