The girl in the closet: Stockings

Stockings

Stockings

I love when I can see the lace edge of my stockings. I would love to match my stockings with any of the sandals shown on this page 😊.

Woman wearing a red mini dress, nude stockings and black peep toe high heels

Stunning woman weariing a nice blue dress and seamed black stockings with garter belts

Beautiful woman wearing black stockings

I began wearing stockings because of a girlfriend.

She wore them almost all the time. I like the ones that come with a silicone leg band and I love those that required the help of garters and that silly little belt.
 
Although I was a bit of a tomboy, I nevertheless enjoyed some nice tight stockings under my jeans. And for the lucky girls who got to drag my jeans off of me, well, their reaction was usually... priceless.

I often wore them in the privacy of my own bedroom just to feel extra sexy while self-pleasing, although I don't wear them outside the house anymore. Sounds silly.

Maybe I should put them back on. What do you think? 😊

4 comments:

  1. wow what great looking legs. can I lick them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great legs beautuful combinations amazing look. Don't forget those lace top sticking out wonderful

    ReplyDelete