The girl in the closet: Femininity

Femininity

Femininity

I love these pictures. Maybe it is for her long legs covered in nylon that end in those sexy high heels. Maybe it is just her attitude. It is a prodigality of femininity.

Surely the fact that they all wear tights has a lot to do with it. I really like tights, in fact you could say I'm a tights addict.

But for whatever reason, they all look beautiful. I hope you enjoy this post.

Sexy woman wearing black tights and stilettos

Woman wearing a black mini dress, black tights and black pumps

Lovely woman iin a gray dress with black tights and black heels

Woman wearing black mini dress, black tights and black pumps high heels

2 comments:

  1. True very beautiful nylon goddess's
    Very sexy and distracting

    ReplyDelete
  2. standing with legs open this way I'd so sexy giving me opportunity to go under her skirt easily even if meeting her first time or a friend's young mom in law....

    ReplyDelete