The girl in the closet: Dress

Dress

Dress with tights

Neither jeans, nor leggins. What I really like is a very short dress. But if you prefer the picture in jeans or leggins, well, just tell me...

Beautiful woman in a black dress, black seamed tights and black pumps with ankle straps

Beautiful woman wearing a tight black mini dress, nude tights and black over the knee boots

Cute redhead wearing a LBD with black tights and heels

Beautiful woman standing and wearing a little black dress with black tights and heels.

Cute woman walking and wearing a polka dot dress with black tights and heels.

5 comments:

  1. I love your outfit, but I do also love tight jeans too��

    ReplyDelete
  2. The very first girl in the black mini dress with the black thigh highs I think she is gorgeous I would love to take her out for dinner or maybe shopping for some more beautiful dresses

    ReplyDelete