The girl in the closet: Welcome https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEji6V1YRLORDVMvK0EznPE_HWbxUw_U3iK-8hxt3rvV7DjzTD0WdNk5H_diOsRFcOi2mVqIQ1WNfExo4lsjVuVGzYEXwOBpEUJyZaHBijm60JjHNTJa4gS9rJLXPZGl3r5s8N6rMcYw1wGWVnwg0--4L65X2wX1L9bmy3nY8Vrto0OB2T_0SqhsRyq2iorI/s1500/suntan-tights-dress-098.jpg

Welcome

Welcome to my blog


I've always wanted to do a fashion blog, but not a normal one, rather one that revolves around women's femininity

Beautiful woman in red tights and pumps

I've always liked wearing tights. I think they are one of the most feminine garments a woman can wear. Their softness and texture is something I've always liked to feel.

Of course I know this is a fetish, but I love turning this fetish into a fashion.

I love finding new ways to combine tights with anything in my closet. Whether it's a nice dress or a lovely mini skirt, with shorts, pants or even jeans. I will always find a way to enjoy tights with my wardrobe.

In this matching my tights I also include my shoes. I love to wear tights with heels and boots whenever I can.

I hope you enjoy my blog as much as I enjoy writing it. Welcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment