The girl in the closet: Sandals and tights: 28 ideas to combine them

Sandals and tights: 28 ideas to combine them

Sandals and tights: 28 ideas to combine them

Wearing tights with open heels is always controversial. On the one hand we have the fashionistas who indicate that these should not be used together under any circumstances. On the other hand, there are people who refuse to follow these rules and prefer to set their own trends.

Stylish red sandals with suntan tights

Golden sandals with reinforced tan tights

Cute silver sandals wiith tan tights

Black sandals with black reinforced tights

Sandals with nude tights

Women always die for wearing beautiful black sandals with opaque black tights

Suntan tights with black heels

Black sandals with black tights

Sheer tights and sandals

Nude pantyhose and silver high heels

Black tights and gold sandals

Nude tights and sandals

Nude tights and black sandals

Shiny tights and black high heels

Nude tights and black sandals

Nude tights  and high heels

Nude tights and sandals

Nude tights and bronze sandals

Nude tights and high heels

Black tights and blue sandals

Black tights and black sandals

Nude tights and red sandals

Nude tights and blue sandals

Nude tights and high heels

White tights and sandals

Golden sandals and blue tights

Black sandals with black tights

Snake print sandals with nude tights

From my humble opinion, I think that each one of them is right and that there are times and places where one or the other option would be better.

I must admit that I am in the second group, where combining sandals with tights or stockings are Ok. The idea to do what everybody do is not for me. I like to look diferent to any other person is one of my passion (I don't care if fashion police takes me to the fashion jail for this crime 😋). I feel so sexy when nobody can take their eyes off my legs 😁. The feeling is awesome.
 
One option to combine your tights is to wear platform sandals. They're not exactly to my taste but they can definitely help you achieve a fresher look.
 
Another way to look fabulous in sandals and tights is to combine the colors of both and achieve striking contrasts, for example opaque black tights with metallic or animal print  sandals and things like that.
 
Depending on the occasion, showing the seam or reinforcement of the heel or toes of the tights is an idea to keep in mind. But as in everything, everyone has their opinion on the matter.

20 comments:

  1. Here I am. Thank you for your comments

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gaby, love your blog!! As a former x dresser I must have had several of those pairs of heels over the years. My favourite being the black pleaser sandals. For various reasons I'm no longer able to x dress but have good memories of the times. Xx former 'Charlotte '

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...thank you. I'm really happy to know this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did you buy your heels? I want to buy them too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely think that pantyhose with sandals, open toed shoes, and flip flops look absolutely stunning on women! I absolutely love pantyhose covered toes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would love to buy the pantyhose you're wearing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. O my yes ! I too absolutely think that pantyhose with sandals, open toed shoes, mules look absolutely stunning on women! I absolutely love pantyhose covered toes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. At work, I prefer medium-heeled pumps, open-toe or closed-toe. But when I'm out and about for the day, strappy heeled sandals are my favorite. I can adjust the straps to where the shoes are more like part of my feet, instead of something that my feet are in. They wear a lot better.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I’m still day dreaming I’m a foot and leg man fanatic luscious delicious legs and succulent toes and feet really gets me hot and hard but wrap them up in nylons stockings or thigh highs or crotch less tights pantyhose and I’m ready to do what ever dirty deed you want. Totally awesome wonderful sexy beautiful stunning legs feet and stockings. I’m ready to get my special thigh highs on too stockings make my heart ❤️ happy and my feet light!!! Go nylon stockings and thigh highs for me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My kind of man
    I Love wearing what ever my man loves me to wear for him I enjoy in pleasing him

    ReplyDelete
  11. Every image here is just fabulous, great colours, great matching of heels & hosiery. Also some gorgeous legs & toes to compliment it all.... A wonderful set of images to admire... Thanks Gaby xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Back in the 70’s it wasn’t as controversial. It was very common for women to wear nylons and high heeled sandals, proudly showing the reinforced toes, which for me it was very arousing, because somehow, the sight of the reinforced toes of pantyhose was kind of like the hint of that lady’s underwear

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love women that wears nylon stockings and high heels and love the look and the feel of the nylon stockings

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your heels and legs are gorgeous. Love the hose.

    ReplyDelete